Information For Authors
IJSSER only accept the high quality of content and follow the double-blind peer-review process. Authors must submit their manuscript by following the journal guidelines and qualities parameters to evaluate your paper.
We advise you to take peer assistance to assess your paper according to the following criteria..
IJSSER will accept your submission if you follow these guidelines,
- As mentioned above, the submitted article must be original, never submitted before.
- Plagiarism free policy: IJSSER has a plagiarism-free policy. Please check the plagiarism at their end to avoid any convincing cause. All the submitted papers go through Turnitin software. IJSSER accepts the manuscript with a 10% similarity index, But IJSSER also has a relaxed policy for the new researchers and research students. If their submission has less than a 30% similarity index, then IJSSER editorial experts will give some suggestions at the time of front desk review and will be rejected if plagiarism is more than 30%.
- Title format: As per the IJSSER manuscript format, the title of the manuscript must adequately describe the content of the contribution.
- Number of Authors: IJSSER allows a maximum of 5 authors in a single manuscript with complete author name, their affiliation, their email address, and their ORCID number. Authors are responsible for their information as the journal requirement and please note that the journal will never allow editing in the author's details after the final review process and publication.
- For the double Blind pre-review process: To ensure the double-blinded pre-review process, IJSSER believes in preventing the authors and reviewers' information from being known to each other’s. For this, the author must remove their citation and as well as eliminate their name from the file info.
The authors have submitted their information in the second file. Such as
File one: Manuscript file
File two: Authors details
Journal Templates. Cover Letter & Copyright Form
Abstract Format: IJSSER believes that abstract is a significant part of the manuscript, which gives a summary of the whole article. In this point of view, the abstract must be written within 300 to 350 words by following the subheading below and according to the journal format.
- Purpose of the study.
- Main Findings.
- Research limitations/implications:
Keywords: IJSSER allows the add the (4-6) keywords, which should be mentioned at least once in the abstract and more than four times in the article text.
Body Text: For the contribution structure, the author must follow the journal format. The journal format is available on the journal website.
The body text must be included
- Literature Review
- Results or Analysis
- Limitation and future recommendations
- Acknowledgement (Optional)
If you’re interested to make the submission to IJSSER. Then we recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the step process.
Journal Follow Chart