Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript has not been previously submitted and published. Please be reminded that IJSSER follows the free Plagiarism policy. The maximum permitted similarity index is 10%.
- This journal charge is 100 USD as Article Processing Charges (APC) per article. See more details in the Author guideline option.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file (.doc or.docx) format and strictly as per journal template available at http://ijsser.com/Sample_paper.docx. The maximum word limit is 5000 to 7000.
- The abstract is written within 300-350 words with the following subheadings: Purpose of the study, Methodology, Main findings, Research limitations/implications, Originality/Novelty of the study.
- Number of Authors: Strictly not more than 5 authors with their complete name, their affiliations, and their email address.
- The main text body is in font size 10 and heading with 12 font size. It contains Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Result or analysis, Discussion, Conclusion, Limitations and Future Recommendations.
- All tables and images are correctly numbered and kept at the proper place inside the article or after the reference list. Tables and images carry proper caption (in bold) and quoted/cited/referred within the main text.
- In-text citation and end reference list should be constructed in APA 6th edition style. For more details see the Author Guidelines.
Authors retain the copyright of their manuscripts, and all Open Access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.