International Journal of Social Sciences and Economic Review (IJSSER) accepts and reviews the scientific research articles within the scope of the journal. The research work must be original and not submitted before to any journal and other content websites. At the submission time, IJSSER strongly recommends you to follow the journal guidelines and available journal manuscript format. Any submission without the journal guidelines and format will be decline without any notice because these types of submissions become the cause of the overwork load on the journal administrative team and can create the deviation to follow the journal guidelines by the reviewers.
IJSSER will accept your submission if you follow these guidelines,
- As mentioned above, the submitted article must be original, never submitted before.
- Plagiarism free policy: IJSSER has a plagiarism-free policy. Please check the plagiarism at their end to avoid any convincing cause. All the submitted papers go through Turnitin software. IJSSER accepts the manuscript with a 10% similarity index, But IJSSER also has a relaxed policy for the new researchers and research students. If their submission has less than a 30% similarity index, then IJSSER editorial experts will give some suggestions at the time of front desk review and will be rejected if plagiarism is more than 30%.
- Title format: As per the IJSSER manuscript format, the title of the manuscript must adequately describe the content of the contribution.
- Number of Authors: IJSSER allows a maximum of 5 authors in a single manuscript with complete author name, their affiliation, their email address, and their ORCID number. Authors are responsible for their information as the journal requirement and please note that the journal will never allow editing in the author's details after the final review process and publication.
- For the double Blind pre-review process: To ensure the double-blinded pre-review process, IJSSER believes in preventing the authors and reviewers' information from being known to each other’s. For this, the author must remove their citation and as well as eliminate their name from the file info.
The authors have submitted their information in the second file. Such as
File one: Manuscript file
File two: Authors details
- Abstract Format: IJSSER believes that abstract is a significant part of the manuscript, which gives a summary of the whole article. In this point of view, the abstract must be written within 300 to 350 words by following the subheading below and according to the journal format.
Purpose of the study.
- Keywords: IJSSER allows the add the (4-6) keywords, which should be mentioned at least once in the abstract and more than four times in the article text.
- Body Text: For the contribution structure, the author must follow the journal format. The journal format is available on the journal website.
The body text must be included
Results or Analysis
Limitation and future recommendations
- Reference: IJSSER allows a maximum of 25 to 30 references from well-known journals such as Elsevier journals, Scopus journals, WOS journals. All the reference to the end list should be given as citation in the main text of the body.
APA Style: All the citations and references should be constructed in APA style 6th Edition. The few and common reference resource styles are given below.
APA Style 6th Edition Examples
- Form Online Journal with URL: Author, A. A., & Author, B. B. (Date of publication). Title of the article. Title of Online Periodical, volume number(issue number if available). Retrieved from http://www.someaddress.com/full/url/
Example: Abosede, A. J., Obasan, K. A., & Alese, O. J. (2016). Strategic Management and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Development: A Review of Literature. International Review of Management and Business Research, 5(1), 315-335. Retrieved from http://www.irmbrjournal.com/paper_details.php?id=528
- Form Online Journal with DOI: Author, A. A., & Author, B. B. (Date of publication). Title of the article. Title of Journal, volume number, page range. https://doi.org/10.0000/0000
Example: Asah, F., Fatoki, O. O., & Rungani, E. (2015). The impact of motivations, personal values, and management skills on the performance of SMEs in South Africa. African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 6(3), 308-322. doi:https://doi.org/10.1108/AJEMS-01-2013-0009
- From Newspaper Articles: Author, A. A. (Year, Month Day). Title of the article. Title of Newspaper. Retrieved from http://www.someaddress.com/full/url/
Example: Gendron & B. Burlingham (1989, April). The entrepreneur of the decade: An interview with Steve Jobs, Inc., 114-128.
- Form Books: Author, A. A. (Year of publication). Title of work: Capital letter also for subtitle. Location: Publisher. (visit here for more information on how to cite a book.)
Example: Carland, J.W. & J.A. Carland (1999). Small business management: Tools for Success (Second Edition). Houston, TX: Dame Publishing.
Peer Review process
To maintain the quality of the content and academic standards, JISSER follows the Double-blind peer-review process. We are accepting the manuscript through OJS online submission. Which helps us to make the review process easy and fast. IJSSER research team will occasionally seek advice from outside reviewers with specific expertise. If they found an ethical severe or significant issue in the submission then IJSSER’s editor will decline the submission.
IJSSER publishes the issue quarterly (March, June, September, and December).
As a double-blind peer review journal, the publication of the manuscript is a very significant task for the journal. Similarly, to ensure the submitted research work is original, and scientific is also a crucial process. Therefore, ethical behavior is expected from authors, editors, reviewers, and publishers to involve in the peer-review process.
International Journal of Social Sciences and Economic Review (IJSSSER) follow the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). As such, this journal follows the COPE,
Most of the listed guidelines were derived from the,
Publication Ethical Guidelines of Academy Publisher click here
Form Elsevier Click here
Copyright and Authors Publishing Rights
IJSSER is open access journal under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction. All the published materials in IJSSER are free of charge. Researchers and authors can download the published article in IJSSER and allow them to read, copy, distribute, submit to their institution’s library, and any other repositories without the remix. As well as, they are must distribute the material under the same license as the original published material.
Open Access Policy
IJSSER has an open access policy to its content to make the research freely available, easy to access, and support the global exchange of knowledge under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0. Researchers and academicians are allowed to download, copy, print, and access the link for the full text of the published material without any charges.
IJSSER using an open journal system (OJS) and used the LOCKSS system to create the file to participate in the libraries and these libraries are easy to restore and preserve. For more information click here.
To ensure the quality of service and long-time relationship with their stakeholders, IJSSER has complaint policy in an accountable way. The aims of this policy to ensure that IJSSER treats complaints with immediate response with politely and confidential manners. IJSSER learns from the complaints and uses them to improve our service. For any complaint please email to editor[at]ijsser.com.
Journal Follow Chart